Eating lots of Vegetables has lots of benefits for the body, especially for those of us doing the keto diet or intermittent fasting which is reducing carbohydrates and increasing fats and protein in our diet.
Take a small portion of rice and add more veggies and proteins.
Types of Vegetables
HOW TO PREPARE VEGETABLES
- Get 3 to 7 different Leafy Vegetables
- Slice each of the vegetables.
- Rinse them properly and portion them inside a Ziploc nylon.
- Then you can put them in the freezer to last till when we finish consuming.
- Then you repeat the cycle every week or two weeks depending on your preference.
Doing these will enable us to eat more veggies every day